Thank you for your feedback!
- Members and guests attending private functions or special events on the second floor of the Clubhouse should adhere to current club policies for dress in those areas, which require jackets and for men and equivalent dress for ladies.
- Hats must be worn "visor forward" in all areas of the Club.
- Attire should be tasteful and reflective of the Club's conservative traditions.
- No jeans, collarless shirts, swimwear, bare feet, bare midriffs or hats.
- Before 6 p.m. - No sports attire except in the Tap & Card Rooms.
- After 6 p.m. - Maryland & Terrace Rooms, Drawing Room & Sun Porch:
- Jackets, collared dress shirts and trousers for men and ladies' equivalent for women.
- Tap & Card Rooms: country Club casual. Golf and tennis attire permitted.
- Jackets are not required from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- No jeans, collarless shirts, swimwear, bare feet or bare midriffs.
- Country club casual. Golf and tennis attire permitted.
Winter Center, Winter Center Patio & Bowling Green
- No swimwear, bare feet or bare midriffs. No hats inside.
- Upper Level - No collarless t-shirts.
- Casual and sports attire permitted, including jeans.
- Appropriate workout attire (no torn clothing); no bare midriff. Members must change in and out of clothes in the locker rooms.
- Spikeless shoes (soft spikes) required.
- Men: collared shirts; short sleeve mock T's are not permitted.
- Women: ladies' equivalent. No jeans or short shorts. Yoga pants and leggings may only be worn under a skirt.
- Bathing attire may not be worn outside the pool area except in the Pool Canteen.
- Changing into or out of street clothes or athletic attire on the Pool Deck is prohibited. Please use the designated dressing rooms when needing to change clothes or when needing to change a child's diaper.
- Tennis whites with minimal color accents, tennis shoes, ladies' fashion T-shirts, and men's collared shirts.