The Chevy Chase Club Dress Code is designed to maintain the tradition, decorum and dignity of our Club.
Chevy Chase Club Customs & Traditions
The following information is provided to make your visit to Chevy Chase Club an enjoyable one. If there is anything that the staff can do for you, please let us know. See you soon.
The Club shall not be responsible to members or guests for loss of, or damage to, their property in the Clubhouse or on the Club grounds.
General Club Policies
- The use of cell phone and PDA's is permitted only in the privacy of an enclosed automobile.
- Club rules do not permit tipping except to caddies and parking attendants.
- Children under the age of nine must be in the care and control of an adult at all times while on Club grounds.
- Cigarettes, cigars and other lighted tobacco products are prohibited indoors and at outdoor dining spaces. The use of electronic cigarettes or other similar devices are also prohibited in these locations.
- The north gate is entrance only. The middle gate is exit only.
- Cars must be parked front-end-in to avoid damage to plants and shrubs.
- General parking is permitted on the skating rink surface during the summer. Due to weight restrictions, SUVs are not permitted to park on the rink.
The Bradley House
- Upon arrival, please check in at the front desk located on the left as you enter the main doors of the Clubhouse. The front desk staff can assist in transporting luggage to your room if needed.
- Check-in is at 3 p.m.
- Checkout is at noon.
- Guests have full access to club facilities with certain guest fees applying. Bradley House guests are not permitted to entertain other guests during their stay.